Whether to go to the hospital
Go to the hospital as soon as possible:
• cough affects sleep at night.
• persistent fever 3 days or more.
• cough and nasal symptoms continued for several days still no improvement.
• month-old infants less than 6 months.
Immediately go to the hospital:
• fever above 38.6 ℃.
• vomiting conditions.
• have diarrhea.
• not eat or drink.
• difficulty breathing (wheezing with shortness of breath or slow progress).
• as a result of foreign body airway into severe coughing.
• coughed bloody sputum.