Asthma symptoms and some less severe disease symptoms are similar to, such as respiratory infections, so we did not think that the child’s asthma. In the past, many doctors believe that breathing difficulties are the main features of asthma, but now is considered a long period of coughing children with asthma, the most obvious symptoms.
From the genetic point of view, if the parents suffer from allergies or asthma, then the child more likely to have the disease. According to statistics, 80% of children with asthma also suffer from allergies.
The younger the child the more likely to be misdiagnosed. For younger infants and young children, as a natural airway stenosis, has not developed normally, so shortness of breath and cough are common. However, there has been found that indeed there are many infants and two-year-old children with asthma disease. Children 3 years ago, if there had been more than 4 times 4 times or shortness of breath, difficult circumstances, they should bring the child to hospital to see if had asthma.
Symptoms of an asthma attack
• walking, running, activities, difficulty breathing or coughing when.
• feeling of chest pain or chest tighten.
• can hardly take a deep breath.
• Shortness of breath, difficulty or persistent cough.
• middle of the night because of cough or wake up breath and arousal.
• In the smoking area, or around a strong odor, a lot of pets for children to feel oppressed, to breathe