• and to poor feeding, such as formula milk making too much too thick, or food supplement Debus appropriate fruit to eat too much. Usually the baby’s stool diarrhea will not see a lot of formula or food digestion.
• Pathogen infection, for example, caused by a virus or bacteria in the stomach flu. At this time the baby may also occur in addition to diarrhea, vomiting, fever, do not want to eat, and other symptoms.
• Swallowed non food items, such as tablets, chemicals, plants, etc., your baby will be severe vomiting, diarrhea, which may cause food poisoning.
• Inflammatory bowel disease itself, the usual symptoms are diarrhea, sometimes accompanied by fever.
• Because they can not accept the formula of lactose, resulting in the baby frequent diarrhea, flatulence, and obviously, the growth curve is also lower than average.
• When your baby allergic to cow’s milk, or when a food supplement, skin allergies may occur, especially in the face, knees and arms. There may also be accompanied by vomiting, diarrhea, and so symptoms.
• Extra intestinal infections, such as urinary tract infections, bronchitis, obits media and so on. The bacterial infection may cause systemic symptoms such as diarrhea, fever.
• Your baby is sick after eating antibiotic diarrhea. This may be drug-induced side effects after stopping the baby’s diarrhea usually also stops.