Attention to health
• Try not to let the baby come into contact with people who are being diarrhea.
• take care of the person before meals and after the baby, change diapers must wash their hands before and after.
• Breastfeeding formula before or making contact with the baby before and wash your hands before and after.
• Baby bottle, pacifiers, tethers and the corresponding feeding tools should be thoroughly cleaned after use; it is best disinfected every day.
• Reconstituted formula should not be placed more than 1 hour to give baby to drink. There’s mother’s milk to brewing device in a long time on the warm milk, it is very harmful practices, because the temperature is particularly easy to breed bacteria